Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

Thanks everyone!

When I started writing my previous post about social media use during the Spanish airport crisis, the events were still unfolding and I could not imagine this would be, by a large margin, the most popular story in this blog so far.

Every new crisis or unexpected event becomes a test-ground for social media and further proof of the growing importance of these new communication channels in crisis management. I imagine this is one of the reasons why so many people from around the World visited this blog and took an interest on how social media was put to use during this crisis of first magnitude. I was particularly delighted that one of the World's top airline marketing blogs, Simpliflying, re-published my article in its entirety, thus giving me the chance to make my analysis available to its well-qualified and global public.

Here is the link, and do not forget to visit the rest of the Simpliflying blog. It's totally worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment