Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

A personal note

Some of the regular readers of this blog might have noticed that I have been recently posting a bit less regularly than usual. The fact is that it has been really hectic in the last few weeks and the big news is that as of this week, I am working as a content editor at Flightglobal.com

I will continue writing this blog, but, as you might imagine, most of my aviation-related activity is now going to be devoted to this new professional project, so, I apologize in advance if my posts become less frequent and less business-related, in any case, I think it is going to be a great chance for me to explore the World of aviation from a more personal angle. Watch this space, I will keep you posted!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm a bit late on that one, but CONGRATS !

Post a Comment